Monday 24 September 2012

38 weeks tomorrow

The end is near but probably not really near enough.  I have been a bit of an emotional time bomb recently. I don't know what will push me over the edge. Friday the kids where unappreciative (how unsurprising) and they were fighting with each other non stop. This probably would have been fine except that all they wanted was their dad (again would have been fine) but now that they are sitting beside each other , it was really constant.  I picked up a frozen dinner since I wasn't in the good to cook and I didn't know when J would be done his golf thing.  Then I told the girls to go paint or play in their play room because mummy really needed a time out. 

The girls can be very good doing other things whole mummy decompresses for a bit watching highly inappropriate TV programming.  But Friday was not one of those days.  After gazillionth time kicking them out of my room I lost it, there were tears and I was done. 

Add to all this that I was guilt tripped by a 5 year old because ladybug is having a small party at a party place because I'm not up to having a big party and cleaning.  Her mom was especially helpful by telling her kid that she just won't invite L to her party in October.  Thanks, just what I needed.  I really wanted to do something for all her class mates but didn't have the energy to try organize something and L wanted a fairy party.  This was an easy solution, and yet so much more stressful then I imagined. 

Today's emotional rollercoaster is so stupid, my gas card has something wrong with it and now says that the driver number is unauthorized, OK after taking the card to my awesome MIL who deals with the company I head back and I pull out my credit card and now that isn't working at the pump and the attendant accused me of putting it in backwards.  I wouldn't put it passed me since that has happened but I followed their stupid diagram (my kids aren't supposed to say stupid but it is an inanimate object and what they don't know.) and I was thwarted.  I'm not big on being thwarted right now especially by a stupid gas pump. 

On a completely different note, the doctor is sending me for an ultrasound to check position of the baby since she is not completely sure whether baby is head down

No comments:

Post a Comment