Tuesday 2 October 2012

39 Weeks

Fall is upon us, which means variable temps and chilly mornings.  Tested was a perfect example it was cold in the morning so I wore pants and I layered 2 shirts, which was great but I walked the kids the school and was hot and sweaty all morning after that.  I'm carrying my own personal heater so the temperature differences between inside and outside is making it hard to maintain a comfortable body temp. 

Yesterday I was looking for some kid gloves that I packed away in the spring and in the process of searching for those I found a pair of maternity pants, yippee.  Plus, I also found a whack load of nursing tops.  I don't now if they will fit yet but it was nice to find them. All quite worn but still they should make winter nursing easier.  Now. Just need to find a home for all the gloves and winter gear I found.

Baby keeps getting bigger, I know not much of a surprise. But moving around is still uncomfortable and will continue to get more and more uncomfortable until the baby arrives. Then after little man arrives I will be a different uncomfortable for a while.

On a completely different note, we lost out on a other property the other day.  Our ceiling price and his floor price just didn't meet.  We were the only offer he has had in 70 days on the market, so we are planning to wait til November and make an offer again, maybe he will be more willing to bring his floor closer to our ceiling price.  For us the house is a tear down since it is quite chopped up with the latest reno from the 70's.  But we understand that the owner sees it as a family home and probably doesn't want it torn down, but the property allows a lot of options.  For us right now there us very little on the market that fits what we want, but it is a buyers market and we don't need a place right away since we have our house still.

No comments:

Post a Comment