Tuesday 9 October 2018

Day 1

I wore a onesie to work today.  I mean it was really a Romper but it was made of jersey and it was my I don't want to wear real clothes.  When I bought this outfit, it was meant to wear around the house as lounge clothes.   

Because today is a Tuesday that is really really feels like a Monday and everything has been a shamozzle.

I neglected to take pictures of Breakfast and Lunch.  At least I had a plan to take pictures which I forgot until after lunch.  I do have a plan for dinner which is good since I found out that I am single parenting from tomorrow mid day to Monday evening.  Blargh,  my kids work better with a team working them toward their goals or splitting them up.  

Breakfast this morning was a 2 ingredient bagel with 2 over easy eggs and coffee (I had that at work.)  Total 5 points
Water 1 cup

Lunch, a Burrito salad.  Essentially it was a burrito at my favourite burrito joint without a tortilla.  It did come with 3 4" corn tortillas.  It was tasty but a bit expensive on points. 12 points
Water 5 cups.

I have planned for a pear and water for my afternoon snack

Dinner tonight will be a family favourite.  

Kale, Sweet Potato and Turkey Sausage Soup
The nice thing with the soup, I can (knock on wood) guarantee that my kids will all eat some.  3 points for 1/10 of this huge pot.


No comments:

Post a Comment