Monday 15 October 2018

Kick in the pants

Ok, this has taken me a few days to write.

A few nights ago I had a pretty scary night, but I didn't do anything about it.  I lay in bed with my heart pounding and thumping but all I did was fret.  I decided that I need to take my heart health seriously.  I need to cut put coffee and sugar and lose the weight.  I need to get more exercise.  My resting heart rate was high when I was at the doctor's on Thursday, although my blood pressure was low normal which is normal for me. 


OMG, I love coffee and I currently have a coffee withdrawal headache.  For now I plan to drink the occasional decaf, or decaf tea.  I think this will be easier said then done since I love a warm mug of a hot milky beverage.  

Since this occurred, I have managed to cut out the coffee, although I did have a decaf yesterday.  

 This is my favourite breakfast.  I take a frozen berry mix, this one contains, blueberries, sweet cherries, sour cherries, and blackberries.  I stick them in the microwave for 1 minutes to thaw them. Then top with plain 0% greek yogurt and 1/3 cup of Nature's Path Flax Plus Pumpkin Raisin Crunch (2 points)

As you can see I mix it up to make a gorgeous purple mess. 

The coffee was my one cup of decaf made in to an americano misto.  I  used my Nespresso machine.  So it is one pod, put through on the longer setting and one shot of water on the longer setting and then topped with hot whipped 1% milk.


Definitely my breakfast of champions.

I am definitely a work in progress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment