Tuesday 13 December 2011

Tuesday...

I did not manage to get my run in Monday afternoon, since Rosie decided to sleep until 5 and Ladybug has dance until 4:30 and this morning we were running super late and Rosie is asleep for pick up today, so hubby has gone to pick up Ladybug although he is now super late.  Whoops, I neglected to tell him that R is asleep, although I asked if he could pick L up from school since I thought R would fall asleep on the way home from lunch, oh well, these things happen.

Cabbage rolls for dinner plus some of the dessert and a big lunch today do not bode well for eating better.  It is just so easy to eat terribly.  I know that I will feel terrible afterwards, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it now.

I want to feel successful and to be able to accomplish something I have set as a goal, but I seem to have a bit of blind spot for getting my act in gear.  I wish it were easier.  I remember going to weight watchers with my husband a whole bunch of years ago.  He lost all he wanted to lose in such a short time and the weight just fell off of him, I have never had that even when I was trying.

I am just not sure what I should be doing and how I will accomplish it.  I can't give up, I don't feel good in my own skin and I want to feel good about myself again.  I have had that and I want it back.  Well there is always the next meal.

I think this evening I will have some steamed veg, tofu and a bit of the brown rice left over from yesterday's cabbage rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment