Saturday 21 January 2012

Pinterest has Sucked out My Brains.

Pinterest is strangely addicting and I don't know why.  I guess it is all those pictures of neat thing that other people have found and want to try.  Today I will be making one of those Pins I found there.


Tonight's Dinner will be salmon, quinoa salad with roasted butternut squash and Roasted Broccoli.    The recipe for Roasted Broccoli will be changed up a bit since I don't a) have enough broccoli and b)I have a huge bed of cauliflower that is taking up room in my fridge that could be used for other projects that I want to make. So it will be a blend of cauliflower and broccoli for tonight's side dish.
Here I am tossing the veggies with olive oil, salt, pepper and sliced garlic (you can't see the garlic in this picture since I hadn't added it yet, but it will be there)

 Here are the lovely roasted veggies, I just top with lemon zest, lemon juice and a bit more olive oil.


The recipe turned out really well, I do like the lemon and the roasted garlic.  Tasty, and I will definitely make it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment