Saturday 20 August 2011

August Update.

The last week has not been that great for me.  I have figured out that I need to do my exercise otherwise I do a head dive off the wagon.  Exercise is my link to looking after myself.  I figured this out last week when I did feel like I did a good job eating because I wasn't able to get out for my runs.  I still did my karate but my runs keep my grounded.  Last Wednesday, J didn't get home until 9:30 so I didn't get a chance to run since I am not really into running in the dark.  Friday he left for the weekend and so again I didn't get a run.  Monday I had a great run and I felt like a million bucks but this week has also been a loss.

I tried to get out for a run this morning but J had other plans so I was just getting my shoes on when he left the house to take the dogs for a walk and then he went grocery shopping.  So this would have been okay had I know, I could have taken it into consideration and had a light snack but I didn't know what he was doing and by the time I figured it out it was too late for a snack since it wouldn't have had time to digest some.   So I would either have to go out with an empty hungry stomach or one with something in it, either way that would lead me to feel terrible.  I was so pissed.  I know I blew it out of proportion but I wanted my run and now I will  have to wait until later in the day.  But I will go for my run.

I have lost 3lb this month, which is not great but still I am happy that it is heading in the right direction.  4.5lb to get me down to the next level.  I just need to keep my head in the game and that is why I am posting.  This is a way for me to keep my head in the game and keep on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment