Monday 8 August 2011

Days 5-7 Warrior Dash

Wow, thing have been crazy.  I went up to Whistler this weekend to take part in Warrior Dash.  I had so much fun and had such a great time with all the girls that I recruited into this crazy day.

Here is out before, clean and really nervous.


And after, covered in mud and exhilarated and fierce.


All dried off, I still feel crazy happy for completing the race.  I have already changed out of my shoes since they look were filthy.  I don't look that muddy but that is just because I have dried off and brushed off the thick layer from my legs.
My shoes show how muddy I actually was.  There is even mud inside the shoes.  I donated the shoes to charity, since they were my old shoes and donating this to a good cause got them out of my house.

This was the first race that I have competed in and I am really proud of my results.

Total Time: 48 min 9 secs
Placed overall: 2513 of a total 3911 participants
Place in woman 30-34: 194 of 403
Placed in all Woman's Category: 1034 of 1994


No comments:

Post a Comment