Thursday 11 August 2011

day 10

I have pulled a few pictures off my computer so I thought I would share them with with 
Here are all the girls that competed in Warrior Dash with me.  From left to right: Wendy, Eileen, Robin, and Audrey

Robin kicked me out to take a picture with me in it too.  I feel short in the picture.

I took a some produce from the garden, here are some of the lovely beans from Bush beans that I planted.  They were delicious after I par-boiled them.

Fresh Broccoli, I was going to par-boil it but I decided that it was better raw, and it was great.

Gorgeous yellow zucchini, glossy and fresh from the garden.  I sauteed them up with some garlic and the beans and placed them on the salad.

A fresh garden, everything is from my garden. I dressed it with some of the Nacho Mmmm Sauce.  It was so good. That I made another one today.

I took Ladybug for a mango bubble tea and surprisingly she followed my rules of no screaming.  That also showed up as her being willing to try on her school uniform.  She has been unwilling to try it on for almost a week.  I think I am getting through to her that she will have to wear the uniforms everyday she goes to school.  This is her daily uniform.

This is Ladybugs dress uniform, although she can wear this any day, if she wants.  Rosie is dressed up as a princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment