Monday 1 August 2011

Day 1 - "Fake it, till you make it"

Monday Aug 1.

Breakfast started out with boxed breakfast scrammble and a cup of tea with milk.  I love tea, it makes life better.

Lunch was a pile of leftover grilled veggies, cut up and liberally sprinkled with feta cheese.

I had a honey oat bar for a snack along with a homemade frappuccino.  I will cut the sugar out of those for the next few weeks, but I think that a cold coffee with agave would still be nice.

Dinner was some of the grilled honey garlic chicken thighs with veggies that were cooked in J's sesame miso dressing and some white rice with teriyaki sauce on the side.

It is now 9:45, the kids are awake, I didn't get my run since I ate dinner before the run and I am still pleasantly  full 1 1/2 hours later, that meas a run in the morning.    I am not a fan of morning runs, not do I usually run on days when I already have Karate, but I will just have to do it anyways.  

I have been downing soda water with 1/2 a lime in it, so refreshing and great for hydration in this heat.  

My body media readings:
Calories Burned (Target 2200) Actual: 2439
Calories Consumed (T 1200) A: 1319
Calorie Deficit (T 1000) A: 1120
Physical activity (T 1hr 30min. 60min moderate, 30min vigorous) A: 1hr 28min mod
Steps taken (T 10,000) A: 9740
Sleep duration (T 8hrs) A: 6hrs 59min

Recap: Ate well and kept my deficit around 1000 cals, but didn't get any vigorous activity and didn't make my step count, probably due to trying to catch up on all the stuff I wanted to post and watching West Wing :)  I will take a quote from West Wing "fake it till you make it."  I will fake it as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment