Tuesday 7 June 2011

Blargh

Today has been exhausting and just blargh.

Spent the morning with the kids at gymnastics which was not as successful as last week. Last week, I was running late so I couldn't park in the one of the 6 parking spots that the gym has so I ran in through a different door and I had to drop Rosie in her class and then run our shoes off in the cubbies. I get back to the floor and lo and behold she is actually participating (which never happens.) Usually I spend the warm-up keeping her out of Ladybugs class but to my amazement she was following Rebecca(the instructor) so I sat on the side lines and watched. That did not happen today, and little miss escapy was off doing her usual tricks.

After gymnastics we meet up with some friends and their kids for a play at the park. Ladybug was excited to see her friend who had moved about 13 hours away but that proved temporary since they decided small town life wasn't their cup of tea. So 4 mums and 9 kids plus 2 more on the way, went to a playground and had a great time for 1 1/4 hours. Then I got to drop off the kids for Tuesday - Nana day, as the kids like to call it.

I tried out laser hair removal and it was surprisingly painless especially compared to waxing or electrolysis, but I will have to see how well it works. Then I had a bit of appliance shopping since out dryer is making a horrible noise and we are having a heck of a time getting someone to come repair it.

Now the more draining part of the day. Damn Ford dealership. It was suggested to me that I try a Ford Explorer so stupidly I went to the dealership to get a brochure and an hour + later and I just wanted to leave I just wanted the price and it was this whole rigamarole since they wanted to appraise my car as well. I am so not going back, my life is worth more then heading back there.

I ate fairly well today, but I wasn't home most of the afternoon which would have been fine but I didn't get home with the kids until 6 so dinner wasn't until 6:20 and it seemed like such a good idea to have the tacos that I had made the kids for dinner. I felt horrible on my way to Karate and then got tagged twice in free spar, in the same spot and it just made me feel the ugh I felt after dinner. I did have some nice cherries as a snack this evening. I would post a picture but the camera is in the other room and I am too tired to get up.

My evening was spent folding all the dried clothing on the dryer racks and doing some more laundry to put on the now empty racks. I soooo love technology, especially when it works quickly and efficiently like my dryer did when it was working. Still have to figure out how to dry the bedding that needs to be washed. I guess it will still dry eventually being folded to fit on the drying rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment