Wednesday 8 June 2011

It was a rather nice day here. The weather was warm with a cool breeze to make it not too bad. I got to run around the golf course with another mom from preschool, it felt like we had pushed ourselves speed wise but I was mistaken since we were not as far along after the 3rd interval of running as I normally get. Oh well, I still go a run in. I have been getting a bit of a foot cramp during runs since the cushioning has started to break down, I bought my current shoes in March of last year so I felt it was time to get new runners. Amazingly I got the same size and the same shoe. So here are my new pretties:

Ladybug's preschool is having a garage sale/bake sale fundraiser during GARAGELLENNIUM XII so I am going to make a whole lot of cupcakes. So I have been prepping as much as I can, buying supplies and arranging things like muffin baking trays etc. My husband was delivering some supplies to a friends house since she is out of town and has a lot of fridge space free unlike our house, Maria the owner of Crumsby's which backs on to my friends place saw J and started chatting. Finding out what I was doing she offered up some industrial mini cupcake baking trays and the baking liners. [Insert happy dance here!]

I love summer foods like fresh cherries. That has been my latest snacking obsession.

Ladybug showed me her new trick this morning, she can now pump on a swing to get it moving. I was stupidly happy about that, she even asked me why I was so happy and all I could say was that it was just awesome that she could could pump a swing.

It was a totally chore oriented day, although not really a house cleaning day. Kids got hair cuts although you can't really tell.
But I did take over an inch off both kids. Plus, as a treat I painted their nails. Fun time was had by kids. So I am posting from the upstairs bathroom as the kids are having a much needed bath. I tried yesterday bath them but the water came out of the taps brown, ick. We are thinking they were doing some line repair since the it is fine today.

Lunch was beef chow mein which I grabbed quickly before Ladybug's dance class.
Well bath time fell apart, with screaming, and squeezing the conditioner into the tub. Parenting is so fun and rewarding, all of the time, really it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment