Thursday 9 June 2011

Laundry, laundry and more laundry

So are dryer has been dead for about a week, well not dead exactly but making bad noises and I am unwilling to let it make that noise even though it is probably just the Teflon rail is wearing out. Plus, we are having a heck of time getting someone it to fix it, so it we are having to dry everything on out drying rack. I don't know how people do it when that is all they use. I borrowed an extra rack from my parents but I have to make sure I am on top of the laundry so we can keep up with it since it takes a day to dry it.

I am getting excited about tomorrow since then I will have made the cupcakes. I will be getting some help since now we will be baking in the kitchen at Shine Cafe in the afternoon. I can't wait to actually get them done :)

Lunch was a repeat of dinner last night. I sliced up the last sourdough roll and spread on some of my totally yummy Mango Chutney plus a microwave bowl of beef stew.
I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning the kids room since their bookshelf collapsed and there were books every where and their room needed a good cleaning, vacuum and Rosie's bed needed changing and de-cluttering since she had a good quarter of the books in her bed and a whole lot of toys. I also tidied up the front bedroom since we will be in Iceland for 4 days plus travel time and I will also be an extra week visiting my brother and sister-in-law in CT for a week. So Uncle Bus and Morgan will be watching the kids at the house over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment