Wednesday 29 June 2011

OMG

Okay it is nice when my husband feels the need to tidy but OMG that man scurries when he cleans and it almost seems like he is angry about dirt and mess(and those who make it).

For example, I was frogging a hat last night and I had taken the bag with all the bits and left them on the bed while I went to the other room to take the knitting apart and within 5 minutes of starting this I see one of the needles that I had just taken out of the project and had left on the bed, rolling under the bedroom door. He decided that since I wasn't touching it at that moment that I had left it a mess and decided that the best way of dealing with it is to through it all in the corner. Well, I was pissed. I have to ask him where anything is. If I am in the middle of doing something and go to do another part of it in another room, I will come back and find that all the stuff I was doing is gone and then I have to find it again.

I'm betting that nothing is on the counter where I left it. ARGh

No comments:

Post a Comment