Wednesday 29 June 2011

The Joy of Home

Well I arrived home on Monday night after a long day of travel from CT. I did get some pictures of my trip through New York City although I only really saw Grand Central Terminal and then the highway to the LaGuardia airport.

Here is the outside of Grand Central Terminal on 42nd st.

Here I am outside the 42nd st entrance to Grand Central Terminal.

I arrived home, had a shower and then went to bed.

Monday:
Ladybug had an early ultrasound to make sure that her bladder was structurally sound since she is still having daily accidents although she is almost 5. So I had to drop of Rosie off at my parents and then head to the appointment at the hospital. It all went fine except that Ladybug was shy as usual but that was ok.

Stopped by my parents to pick up Rosie and since I was heading to Costco and my mother wanted to go to Costco we went together and did a bit of shopping trip together. Rosie fell asleep on the way to mum's house so mum offered to watch Rosie while Ladybug, J and I went to lunch at the Village Cafe. Melty Ladybug was a bit of handful at lunch but did much better after having some eggs.

Did all the boring things that don't get done whilst on vacation. I went to the bank and paid property taxes. At some point I blew a bulb on my running lights so stopped by the dealership and they replaced it for me. Boyd didn't even charge me for it, score. Then off to pick up Rosie but she was still asleep so Ladybug and I played in the park for a bit.

Then off to Karate for some kata, and self defense work. I got home and had a Strongbow cider and then shower and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment