Monday 6 June 2011

Here's to Monday.

So I still need to plan my meal plan for this week. The weekend was kind of a loss since we were camping. so there sweets, bacon and egg sandwiches and a bunch of car time which does not lead to a good eating. Plus, I have been falling off the tracking which has led to slow down in any weight loss I might have been having. So I need to jump on that moving train again and see if I can get in the habit of writing down what I actually put in my mouth.

I use a BodyMedia armband and if I enter what I have eaten it will give me a good idea how much I have been moving and burning calorie wise. It is nice to see how much I move during the day and how badly I sleep during the night but I wish it would translate into more result. I need to stop thinking of weekends as fair game on the eating front since that is where I fall down the most.

So here goes another week.

Wish me well. Ha, ha since I am the only one reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment