Sunday 5 June 2011

I have wanted to start a blog so that I have a place to be accountable to and not just to myself. I am mother of 2 very energetic opinionated girls. I am putting together a cookbook for my kids, so I have a lot of recipes that I am trying out and I am trying to improve my photography skills for this cookbook. I never intended for many people to see the cookbook but I am having fun doing it and that is all that is important. Here are my Easter parade painted kiddies. Too cute.

I am also in the process of unsuccessfully trying to lose my baby weight which has hung around for so far 2 1/4 years. I have tried a bunch of different things but I seem to get in my own way. I am not good at follow through.

My goal is to post what ever pops into my head and hopefully it will allow me to have a bit more accountability to myself and more hopefully more follow through. So here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment