Saturday 25 June 2011

Dressing Up

We went to return someone else's Keg and on the way back we stopped in mosquito park and got bitten alive while we looked at some pretty scenery. The first picture makes it look darker out then it actually was but the flower turned out so pretty. STV decided to go by the lake so I decided to try out some thing and this was a pretty good shot with STV being a it blurry while the pond/lake looks in focus.

So I decided that we should dress up and head out for drinks and wings. So I put on one of the dresses I brought for Njola's wedding and my new shoes.
We had wings, margarita's, peanut butter pie and mud pie. Here is STV eating the last of the wings.
Our server, gladly help take a great group shot of our fancy outing. As you can see STV dressed to the nines in his "How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck, it a woodchuck could chuck wood" in old norse, t-shirt..

No comments:

Post a Comment