Thursday 23 June 2011

Relaxing in New Haven

I have started a new sleep rhythm here in New Haven, I sleep until 9:30am although this morning I slept in until 10 to give Miti a bit more work time in the morning.

The weather has been wet. Tuesday was hot and muggy, Wednesday was stormy, rainy, thundering and muggy, Thursday is raining and it is coming down in sheets, and the thunder and lightening are impressive. Today is a day to stay inside, thank you very much.

I started an Pear Apple Cozy with some of the leftover yarn in Miti's stash. Here is what I have done so far
I haven't done much since I have been trying to catch on my blog posts, yeah me for keeping up to date - ish.

Stephen and I decided to head to the grocery store last night to get stuff for dinner while Miti was out at a Medieval drinks thingy. We ended up getting too much but dinner was absolutely delicious
a delicious veggie wrap with yam, black bean, corn, red pepper, vidalia onion, home-made tzatziki, pico de gallo, cheese and lettuce. OH My, that was so good.

So guess what I had for lunch...
This did get some lettuce too, but it wasn't as picturesque with the lettuce but it was delicious. The cheese on the lunch wrap was this lovely feta that they had in their fridge. I also had some Chobani honey greek yogurt, I kept hearing about it but hadn't tried it until now. It wasn't bad but I think I prefer Fage 2% greek yogurt with the little cup of honey on the side, now that is to die for delicious.

Miti and I will head out for Pilates again tonight like we did on Tuesday night. My body apparently likes it better when I don't work out. I haven't been waking up with a sore back until the morning after the pilates. It is unusual for me to wake up without back pain. I will have to think on this. I am still trying to watch what I eat, and I see it and it looks lovely, hardy, har, har. My goal is not to gain any weight on this trip but I will have to see how that goes when I get back. I am trying to be good-ish but I haven't really had internet so I haven't been able to input my food into the bodymedia site. Although NOW I realize that I did have data whilst in Iceland and I could have done it there but didn't - oh well that is the a past and so I have to move on to the future.

Oh here is my lovely sister-in-law

No comments:

Post a Comment